Uninsured Motorist Accidents Lawyer in Rhode Island

Underinsured Motorist Attorney Representing Clients throughout Rhode Island

If you have been injured in an accident involving another motorist who is uninsured, you have legal options. If your own insurance policy involves uninsured/ underinsured motorist coverage, you can seek compensation for medical bills, accident-related expenses, and other damages.

For more information about your legal options in a car accident involving an uninsured driver, contact an attorney from the Law Office of Stephen G. Linder. We offer a free initial consultation.

What Are My Options?

Any car accident can be complicated from a legal standpoint. The process becomes more even more complicated when one driver does not have adequate insurance.

Motorists in Rhode Island are required to carry uninsured/ underinsured motorist coverage. When an accident happens involving another driver with little or no insurance, the uninsured/ underinsured motorist coverage will apply. Talk to an attorney if this describes your situation.

Hit and Run Accidents

Uninsured motorist coverage may apply when an individual is hurt in a hit-and-run car or pedestrian accident. The law sees hit-and-run motorists as uninsured motorists. Those who are injured in a hit-and-run accident can file a claim with their own insurance company to seek compensation for injuries, medical bills, and other damages.

To learn more about your options in a car accident case involving an uninsured motorist, contact an accident injury lawyer or call. We offer a free initial consultation.

Handicapped Accessible • Credit Cards Accepted